(Source: myloveisdrivenbyrage)47 notes · #marling
remember when quentin tarantino guest judged on american idol
new aesthetic: cryptidcore
- kitschy t shirts and keychains from souvenir shops depicting the local urban legends and monsters
- glow in the dark stuff and generic alien themed stuff
- tin foil hats
- muffled x files, gravity falls, and twilight zone theme songs playing in the distance
- staring into the night sky and wondering if we’re alone
- lots of pictures of the woods and abandoned houses
I love you
Straight Guy Brought To Tears Upon Learning LGBT People Are Not Only People, But Also Exist
(Source: nosdrinker)5,166 notes
janetseothevoicegirl said: You look like kim jong un.
No, no, see, you’re thinking of Oscar-nominated actor Liam Neeson.
You might remember him from such films as Battleship (2012) and Taken 2 (2012). Here’s another picture just for reference.
And another side by side. So the one on the left is me (I’m the one with glasses and no facial hair). Liam’s on the right with the green laser sword and the facial hair.
Easily made mistake, I understand, but hopefully this will clear everything up.
The SSB4 rooster looks good so far!
(via clannyphantom)13,736 notes · #when will they stop
(via gelatins)31,860 notes